Friday, October 17, 2014

C is for Che'Zelle (FC)

C is for Che'Zelle. This is MY blog where I'm gonna say what I want (within Hegeman's guidelines). I'm 16, my birthday is January 31st and I love, love, love, Trey Songz. That's the only celebrity that I like other than Derrick Rose. I hope to be an accountant or a sports therapist, or even a dentist. I'm in high school, 12th grade, and I hate it. I've been in school since was 2 and now when I'm in the last year of grade school everything wants to be all crazy. I have work piled up to my chin and a social life to maintain. being the social butterfly that I am I choose what doesn't matter over what does. growing up is really taking a toll on me. I'm soo not prepared for what"s coming ahead, except I am. I'm juggling more than the average student so I feel like I'm prepared but I can barely manage so I feel like I'm not. School is just horrible. Like what's the point of school. I learn more LIFE LESSONS out of school than in school. If I'm preparing for school shouldn't they teach me about LIFE? Not how to learn the acceleration of a sonnet that was written by George Bush when he tried to pass a bill but got shot so I now I have to figure out the crime scene.


I just don't get it. Nothing really benefits me because I have not use for it outside of school. But then  again an education is key. Without an eduction what is life? I can't see to understand how people live a life that's unfulfilled. In today's day and age education leads to money, which helps you succeed, which brings on a better life.


And that's my motivation, a better life.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol chezelle just a little reminder you are 17 ! I'm happy you have high expectation and you use motivation as a stepping stone to reach those expectation it shows that you are determine.

    ReplyDelete