Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Trigga (Passion Blog)


So anybody that really and truly knows me knows how much I absolutely love Trey Songz. I'm not quite a fan because it’s stronger than that but I'm not crazy. From a first glance everybody thinks it’s his looks that I like but it's not his it's his music. To be able to listen to someone and every word flows straight from them to you is a wonderful thing. Yes I'm aware that everybody has a favorite celebrity but it's never the same. I'm the type of person that will argue until the end of the earth if he's the topic. I know almost everything about him. I'm the first person sitting, ready and anticipating to buy my meet-and-greet ticket. Once I even bought a ticket to two different shows to see him twice! But it's different it's not the same celebrity-fan connection. There's a song, an album, a mix tape, a single or something that I know I can turn on to suite any mood I'm in. There's 'Bottoms Up' if I want to have a good time, 'Your Side of the Bed' if I'm not in the best mood and so on, there’s always something to make me feel better. Everyday I’m reminded of the 14 year age difference but he’ll never get old to me. Of course in reality I know that there won’t be any type of relationship that conjures up from my dedication to him but that was never really the point or the goal. It’s just something, some indescribable, completely obvious, annoyingly hidden feeling that comes from listening to his music. It’s there for me to understand myself but impossible to explain to someone else. His lyrics wrap around me like a baby in its plushiest blanket. A feeling that I can write about for days but no words can fit it adequately, which is exactly why no one understands the excitement that fills me whenever I hear or speak on him. But that’s fine because it’s not meant for anyone else but myself… 

No comments:

Post a Comment